Senior Credit Analyst
Company: American AgCredit
Posted on: August 21, 2019
We are looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join us in Turlock,
We are seeking an experienced anaylitcal proffesional who can help
maintain our undwriting today but will play a key role in bringing
our underwritng processes to new levels in the future!
Who is American AgCredit?
Our mission is simple--- Be the best lender to Agriculture. In
order to deliver on that statement, we have the best people working
for us. Headquartered in Santa Rosa, California, with offices
throughout California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada and Oklahoma, we
have been serving all segments of the agricultural business for
over 100 years!
Benefits offered by American AgCredit:
- Commitment to agriculture and our communities we serve
- Family friendly work environment
- Investment in employee growth, development and training
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Outstanding 401k - up to 9% matching!
- Generous Vacation Leave (starting at 15 days)
- 15 Paid Sick Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee fitness and wellness benefits.
- Free Soda, Coffee and Snacks!
This position is generally responsible for analyzing and evaluating
financing requests of corporate agriculture accounts, which
includes: (i) general business and economic analyses; (ii)
financial analysis and modeling; (iii) business valuations; (iv)
processing loan applications and credit report writing. The
position requires preparation and presentation of credit reports to
account officers or committees. The position includes a broad range
of servicing and monitoring responsibilities, including assisting
account officers with account servicing, credit administration, and
1) Develops credit information for use by account officers or
committees in making lending decisions on new loans, renewal loans
and miscellaneous loan servicing actions. Co-sponsors credit
requests with account officer.
2) Reviews all pertinent credit and financial information;
determines the need for more thorough investigation or additional
information; analyzes financial statements, forecasts and related
material; prepares summaries, presents facts, and offers opinions
concerning credit-worthiness. Prepares complete credit reports.
3) Assists in preparation and editing of information memorandums,
term sheets and related documents. May relay information to and
answer questions from participating lenders.
4) Performs credit administration, account servicing (including but
not limited to, compliance and Borrowing Base validation and
monitoring and periodic financial reviews), development, packaging,
loan closing, documentation, and monitoring.
5) Maintains control over current accounts, noting payment progress
and monitoring other trends. Keeps account officers informed of
trends and compliance with covenants.
6) Assists in the preparation of general business and economic
research and analysis; provides statistical reports, and verifies
7) Develops spreadsheets and other automated tools for credit
analysis, special projects, or presentations.
8) Assists in collateral control activities including but not
limited to, inventory analysis and verification, and accounts
receivable maintenance and verification.
Perform other functions assigned.
LEVELS OF SUPERVISION EXERCISED AND RECEIVED:
Generally exercises no supervision. Makes independent decisions;
works under general direction of the Vice President or
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1) BA/BS degree in finance, business or related field. Familiar
with accounting principles, and banking policies, procedures and
2) Minimum of five years of experience in credit/financial
3) Demonstrated skills in cash flow, balance sheet, profitability,
liquidity, and solvency analysis.
4) General knowledge of agriculture and/or agribusiness.
5) Demonstrated analytical and statistical skills to evaluate,
prioritize and categorize data in various formats. Working
knowledge of Excel or similar spreadsheet and analytical
6) Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to
7) Knowledge of FCA regulations, association and district policies
8) Strong written and verbal communication skills.
9) Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills.
10) Proficient in the use of PC, including word processing, e-mail
and electronic spreadsheet software.
All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United
States. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas for
Must have the ability to perform basic office tasks and work in a
typical office setting. Employee will be sitting for extended
periods of time and accomplishing work at a desk and work at a
computer for an extended period of time. Must have strong written
and verbal communication skills to adequately convey ideas and work
well with a team. Ability to talk and hear, sit and use their hands
and fingers, and reach in all directions is essential in
performance of the job. Some lifting and moving of items up to 25
pounds required. Work during established business hours and may
require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
Keywords: American AgCredit, Arden-Arcade , Senior Credit Analyst, Professions , Turlock, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!